I realized a few days ago that most of my posts had been strictly outfits which are fine, but it doesn’t give you all the opportunity to get to know me! I’m a pretty fun person if you ask me. JK, I’m kind of boring, but that’s fine too.
1. The way warm coffee tastes on a cool fall morning. Or just any morning. Or just coffee…mainly just coffee. Waking up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee reminds me of being at my grandparent’s house, and that’s really special to me.
2. Taylor Swift….I mean, it wouldn’t be a favorites post without my girl T. Swift?! If you’re ever so lucky to know me in person (sarcasm…a whole lot of sarcasm) then you know that I’m literally obsessed. If you don’t know me in person, then you’re lucky.
3. MY DOG! How could I not include her?! She’s my absolute favorite thing in the entire world.
4. Nice, genuine people. Something I’ve encountered a lot of recently is people thinking that they’re too cool to be nice. News flash, we all put our pants on one leg at a time. You’re not too cool so stop acting like you are.
5. Vegan desserts. If you didn’t know, I’ve been vegan for a little over a year now, and vegan desserts are the way to my heart. I guess vegan anything. Ohhhhh like the Rueben from Chicago Diner. Yum. Now I want that and want to go to Chicago just for a sandwich. This is so bad.
6. Instagram. This one is a bit of a guilty pleasure for me, and I feel so bad including this as one of my favorites but it really really is. You can find anything you want on Instagram.
7. Anything fashion related. I’ve always loved fashion and putting together outfits but never really thought I could do anything with it, until recently.
8. My family. My mom is going to be shocked with she reads this one, believe me. But it’s true. I wouldn’t be anywhere without them, especially my mom. She’s my biggest supporter AND biggest critic. She’s going to tell me how it is and whip someone’s butt into shape if they’re rude.
9. Traveling. I love everything about traveling from packing, flying, and being somewhere. A lot of people hate and dread flying, but I love it! I also love a good city (i.e., New York) and finding a new place that I love and new people. I am such a city girl at heart so really anywhere besides St. Louis is good. But, ya girl knows how to sit her butt on a beach for a week if that’s possible.
10. Receiving mail/packages. There’s nothing better than coming home to a card, letter or package waiting for you. This could be why I like online shopping so much, and that’s an issue.